Wigan (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are giving Yaya +150 k per week, he should be good enough to play against Wigan

I doubt we will see Yaya again this season bar a few dead games at the end of the season maybe.

I think Pep is only keeping him around because of his influence in the dressing room.

Pep will play a strong team tomorrow, expect Sane and Merlin to play as they both need game time.

Players have had 5 days to recover from Tuesday's game so tomorrow will not be a problem.

Pep Guardiola has confirmed that Claudio Bravo will start in the Carabao Cup final against Arsenal. "We are in the Carabao Cup final thanks to him, so he is going to play. I cannot forget what happened against Wolves."

Does that mean Eddie plays tommorow?

Pep Guardiola has confirmed that Claudio Bravo will start in the Carabao Cup final against Arsenal. "We are in the Carabao Cup final thanks to him, so he is going to play. I cannot forget what happened against Wolves."

Was always gonna happen to be honest. Bravo has been the hero in two shootouts in the cup run so was always gonna be picked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.