This Brendan Cox fella....

The only justification I can see is that it's being done because their children have been through a horrific time and seeing their dad charged with sexual assault may be too much for them.
Unfortunately though I think it's done purely for political reasons. Fuck the victims.

The only justification I can see is that it's being done because their children have been through a horrific time and seeing their dad charged with sexual assault may be too much for them.
Unfortunately though I think it's done purely for political reasons. Fuck the victims.
I think trying to fuck them got him into this mess

Fucking hell - I feel for him. His wife has been murdered he has young kids and now a load of this thrown at him.

He has done wrong in the past but leave the witch hunt.

Fucking hell - I feel for him. His wife has been murdered he has young kids and now a load of this thrown at him.

He has done wrong in the past but leave the witch hunt.
Come on mate. He's been very vocal about who is a bad person and who isn't. I'm sure that the victims of this kind of thing don't give a shit about the political leanings of the perpetrators. Neither should we.
I wouldn't call it a witchhunt either. If he's guilty of this then he should be punished, not excused.

Come on mate. He's been very vocal about who is a bad person and who isn't. I'm sure that the victims of this kind of thing don't give a shit about the political leanings of the perpetrators. Neither should we.
I wouldn't call it a witchhunt either. If he's guilty of this then he should be punished, not excused.

He should have kept a lower profile I agree but come on his wife has died and he has dropped a couple of bollox a few years ago. He says it was not as reported.

He has been through some tough shit.

He should have kept a lower profile I agree but come on his wife has died and he has dropped a couple of bollox a few years ago. He says it was not as reported.

He has been through some tough shit.
I'm not denying he's had some tough shit to deal with but I imagine being pinned against the wall by the throat and having his thumbs pushed into her mouth was no picnic either. He was in a position of trust and responsibility which was probably even more harrowing for the victims.

I'm not denying he's had some tough shit to deal with but I imagine being pinned against the wall by the throat and having his thumbs pushed into her mouth was no picnic either. He was in a position of trust and responsibility which was probably even more harrowing for the victims.

Well let’s see what happens. I am not condoning or supporting him. Just feel for anyone with a family seeing their wife murdered even though politically I hold completely opposite views to him.

Well let’s see what happens. I am not condoning or supporting him. Just feel for anyone with a family seeing their wife murdered even though politically I hold completely opposite views to him.
I understand what you're saying mate and we're probably just looking at it from different angles. I know that you have a different set of political persuasions than he has.
I just look at what he's apparently done and if someone did something like that to one of my daughters, would I see it as a bit of fun/banter/flirting etc? Regardless of their beliefs or personal circumstances, I'd want them dealt with.

Nothing will happen. The police in America were alerted in 2015 that a woman was making an allegation that he assaulted her at Harvard University but no action was taken and the case dropped

Isn't the top man at the beeb a former editor of the NOTW and confidente and right wing hate preacher/tory/nazi mate of Murdoch? Everytime you watch Question time its littered with Tories and tory sympathisers,you watch the news and they don't tell you about Corbyn winning yet another peace award,the BBC is a propaganda machine for the Nazi,sorry the Conservative party

Isn't the top man at the beeb a former editor of the NOTW and confidente and right wing hate preacher/tory/nazi mate of Murdoch? Everytime you watch Question time its littered with Tories and tory sympathisers,you watch the news and they don't tell you about Corbyn winning yet another peace award,the BBC is a propaganda machine for the Nazi,sorry the Conservative party

I read a great book the other day, it was called Fly Fishing by J.R. Hartley. You must have read the same book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.