Whiskey

Currently supping...at a frightful rate Aberfeldy 12yo single malt. Fucking lovely stuff for noobs like myself. Not to complex but really nice. In fact i think it would go well with proper ginger beer if you were going to defile it with anything but a drop of wasser.

I must admit I thought I didn't like whisky until I went to a distillery in Ireland
Then I realised I just didn't like scotch whereas Irish Whiskey was really good.

Fuck me have none of you lot tried proper whiskey as in bushmills whiskey the majority of them other whiskies are cosmetic brands that some famous prick drinks and everyone thinks oh he drinks it so it must be good...

Currently supping...at a frightful rate Aberfeldy 12yo single malt. Fucking lovely stuff for noobs like myself. Not to complex but really nice. In fact i think it would go well with proper ginger beer if you were going to defile it with anything but a drop of wasser.
Have I mentioned your at tasteless **** recently? Ginger beer ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.