Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots have tried. They just love guns over there. Just look at their TV programmes and films......guns everywhere. They are fascinated by them.

I may be mikes out but I am sure I read the other day that there are 300 million guns in America! What the fuck. No wonder there are incidents constantly.

What do you need a gun for?!

True but the fact that they tried and hearing him talking about winning states that he had almost no chance of winning leads me to believe that there could be some more info that the Mueller investigation may have.
Isn't this 'not winning states' down to the wankers running polls? It is verging on the ridiculous how many times these eedjits are wrong.

Oh, and all this Russian nonsense. I still hark back to those 'hanging chads' (?) from the Bush election. Now that was fucking ridiculous. Maybe the Russians fucked with the chads!

I may be mikes out but I am sure I read the other day that there are 300 million guns in America! What the fuck. No wonder there are incidents constantly.

What do you need a gun for?!
Fun. There are probably millions who own guns and don't go around shooting up schools, or killing their boss when they've had a written warning for sickness. They probably go to a gun range every now and then to shoot at things.......or go hunting........or piss around in the house, pretending to be Clint Eastwood, or John Wick!

DWPfVNQVMAASFTH
DWPfVNOVwAAqF5m

This is an actual post shared by somebody on my Facebook feed. This is the kind of stupidity we're dealing with, three people actually liked it too but nobody has commented that the POTUS doesn't have time to know what every police department is up to. They also don't mention that congress would never have sent him a bill that would have allowed him to make a difference.

27858361_1789475771105301_732175975732474504_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.