Wigan (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like this lineup would balance rotation with enough quality to see us through to the next round.

f081d2ba0164ecbdf13b0117b7d1f138.jpg
Silva for Foden and that's the line up

Think we should go strong and take it serious but there's a couple of youngsters that should be around this game.

-------------------------Bravo
Danilo--------Stones---------Laporte--------Zinchenko
----------------------Fernandinho
-------------KDB/Silva----------------Foden
Bernardo-------------Aguero---------------------Sane

Subs: Muric, Walker, Dele-Bashiru, Diaz, Gundogan, Silva/KDB, Nmecha

That's assuming the info about Sterling and Otamendi being given the night off is correct.

In regards to youth involvement, I'd like to see at least 1 start, Foden or Diaz amongst a strong squad should be good enough. I'd like to see Tom Dele-Bashiru in the squad as well, he surprised me at Leicester with his little cameo, thought he was very good.

Last edited:
Eh??

Pep’s said clearly that Bravo will play the Final as he’s the reason we’re there in the first place ...

Bravo deserves to play and I think Pep will pick him but remember Pants was dropped for Hart in the 2013 final.

I think Bravo will do ok against Wigan - will be more concerned about how he will play against Arsenal but he deserves to start.

Bravo deserves to play and I think Pep will pick him but remember Pants was dropped for Hart in the 2013 final.

I think Bravo will do ok against Wigan - will be more concerned about how he will play against Arsenal but he deserves to start.
Don't remember Guardiola dropping pants for Hart.

Think Merlin could do with some game going into Sunday. Missed a decent amount of time so even a half would help his rythum come back. Same with Leroy if possible

Ederson is fundamental to how we play from the back calmly, and picks out superb passes. I don't see any room for sentiment in the final, if we play Bravo it gives Arsenal a boost straight away, and I think it'd be the same if he plays against Wigan tonight. They'll pump balls in and close him down. We should just pick the side most likely to win the game, and definitely in the final on Sunday. Don't risk a trophy and win over Arse, it's obvious Eddie is far better in goal and with his distribution. Why deliberately handicap ourselves!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.