Wigan (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t see them both starting. I actually think neither will, but I hope I’m proved wrong.

Neither will start. This is Wigan away and just before a cup final, we need to keep the momentum. Think if we have a comfortable lead we could see both come on.

Given that’s it’s on tv with endless replays et al you would think discretion could equalise your valid remark
Sorry if already asked -, Is VAR in force tonight ?.
God help us - if.......
A wavy yellow line ....as per Rags(Mata).........

FWIW my here is who i think will play & reasons (not who i would play)

Bravo - Confirmed to play

Danilo, - Rest Walker
Stones, - Needs Games
Laporte, - Needs Games (I think Wembley will be VK & Nico)
Zinchenko, (See Delph)

Delph, (need to give Fern a rest at some point, Delph the only one with the legs to pay his role)
Silva, (just back from Injury, needs a game)
Gundogan (maybe Foden) - Tough one this, Gundogan has been really good filling in for Dave, but I don't seeing him starting at Wembley if KDB & Dave are fit

Sane - (Just back from injury, needs a game)
B.Silva - (maybe Foden/Diaz) - No Sterling & again Bernie has been really good recently, but does he start at Wembley if everyone is fit?
Sergio- (Maybe B.Silva) (Jesus not yet ready, be tough to throw Nmeacha in from the off)

We kept him on because he was useful last season, but that’s proved to be a mistake. We will be weak if he plays, don’t think he should play again this season unless it’s for the last few prem games.
I don’t think yaya has that adrenaline rush anymore causing his game to drop off.
He does give us a weakness these days, i’m Sad to say and I don’t know how much he’s on but a mistake, i’m Not sure.
If he was to go to a rival, he could potentially improve them, he knows the game inside out, in theory he could, with his knowledge, make them a better team, whether he played or not.
that is why I think we have kept him.

Not going to be an easy game but I am confident that with the extra quality (along with the right attitude to the match) that we will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.