Railcard

What's a two together card? Our eldest both have young person's Rail cards and we have family rail card but not heard of a two together card.
A two together card is similar to other discount cards
My Mrs and I have one, it has both our photos on it, and we get a 30% discount on rail fares with any company. However we have to both be travelling.
It costs £30 and we get that back on just one trip to London.

A two together card is similar to other discount cards
My Mrs and I have one, it has both our photos on it, and we get a 30% discount on rail fares with any company. However we have to both be travelling.
It costs £30 and we get that back on just one trip to London.
I have the same card with my nipper and it's a no brainer, like you say after one trip you'll easliy get your money back with many more savings for the rest of the year

Dropped my lad off at Piccadilly this morning to get the 5.05am to Canterbury via Euston and St. Pancreas, returning this evening. Booked it about 10 weeks in advance with a railcard and with the return to Wilmslow 1st Class all in at £75. If I had rocked up this morning to pay it would have cost over £500!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.