Andy Gray back

Why?

I can tell you he’s not but I’d love to know why you think he is.

We already know he's sexist but the xenophobe has routinely come out in him over the years, particularly over the past decade when Barcelona's style of play defined an era. Always spoke in pejoratives and routinely failed to give credit. Now, very eager to see Pep fail to succeed as it would marginalize him & what he has stood for

Not a commentator I enjoy, at all

We already know he's sexist but the xenophobe has routinely come out in him over the years, particularly over the past decade when Barcelona's style of play defined an era. Always spoke in pejoratives and routinely failed to give credit. Now, very eager to see Pep fail to succeed as it would marginalize him & what he has stood for

Not a commentator I enjoy, at all
Ah. So just bollocks and bluster then as I thought.

From the small amount of that I watched he seemed to be basing his opinion on the notion that every team bar ourselves will improve and we will regress.

Him and others have long carried on that opponents have already lost before stepping onto the pitch which is the sort of drivel you expect from haters, not a football pundit. The regression follows the same 'logic'

He's a relic, long overdue for retirement

I do like their pre and post match stuff on BEIN. They have good honest debate that makes sky and bt look like the highly sanitized stuff it is, sky more so though. They seem to say it how it is, Keys seems to be the one who comes out with the more outlandish stuff.

i watch the coverage on Bein . Tbf apart from some bits like the video above , he has been complimentary and i can certainly say based on what he says on this broadcast he certainly isn't anti - city

Him and others have long carried on that opponents have already lost before stepping onto the pitch which is the sort of drivel you expect from haters, not a football pundit. The regression follows the same 'logic'

He's a relic, long overdue for retirement
Apart from the fact that he isn’t remotely a hater.

He tipped City for the title this year and last and the one prior and he enjoys watching City ahead of any other PL team.

As I say, you’re talking bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.