Wigan (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson need to play this game, since Pep announce that Bravo will be starting in league cup final.

Bravo
Danilo
Kompany
Stones
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Foden
Bernardo
Sane
Silva
Aguero

Subs: KDB, Laporte, Diaz, Delph, Ederson, Fernandinho, Walker

Always dread playing this lot, our record is terrible against them at times, jinx team.

And even though Auntie was giving Rochdale large last night but importing one ex-Spud after another plus the commentary and Murphyisms, it was clear who they wanted to progress, and feigned delight when Dale equalised, knowing full well they'll get turned over by HT at Wembers. Just notice the complete opposite approach tonight. It will be wall-to-wall Pie Eaters.

Apart from Ederson, Otamendi and Sterling who we know will sit out, I think we have to go as strong as possible, so Kev and Dave to start for me. Spurs took the risk yesterday of leaving Kane, Alli, Dembele on the bench and now have an unnecessary replay to fit in. I don't see Pep making the same mistake. The time for the kids will be the 2nd half of the Basel game when we should be about 6 up on aggregate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.