Should Spurs Be Allowed To Play A FA Cup Semi-Final at Wembley.....

Yes of course. The darlings of the FA's players seem to be beyond reproach, so why not the club. They'll do what they want!

How many games have Spurs even played there? Is it even enough for it to be considered “home”?
When we play Arsenal on Sunday, that will be their 11th game at Wembley in the last four years.
Spurs have been playing there all season haven't they? So 13 or 14 PL games, 3 in the CL and any League Cup and FA Cup home games. - Plenty of time to get used to it.

I've kept out of this discussion thus far but I have to reply to this!

Firstly, after paying £15m in rent; plus numerous costs related to making a home away from home for a season; plus the loss of income from catering etc; I doubt that Spurs' profit from their one year stay at Wembley will give them much of a financial boost.

I have never been under the impression Spurs would benefit financially from Wembley move. As if the FA would miss out on such an opportunity knowing Spurs had little other choice. Some may claim MK was an option but it certainly was not a viable option for most Spurs fans, I would suggest.

Certainly have Spurs a huge advantage re the domestic cups though. Allied with another year of favourable draws.

Makes no difference whatsoever to me, we will get half the tickets and would be traveling to Wembley regardless, would make beating em
On their own turf all the sweeter, in the semi or the final ..!

I didn't see Steve Mckenzies goal til the following year due to the avalanche of sharpened coins coming at us (and that goal was better that Villa's)

Those were the days , coins , darts , lighters remember an Everton fan getting a whole meat and potato pie in his face at Goodison in the 80's on one away day , "it could have killed him "tell that to kids today and they wouldnt believe you

On that subject i had a load of oysters the other day, reminded me of getting a gob full of sea water as a kid. The zinc may well increase a libido but that is countered by the fact they have the consistency of snot and taste like sea water. Yes yes i know your supposed to taste the water from where they are from but bollocks to that. They could have been grown in the chernobyl cooling pools for all i bleeding well know. The only reason i ate them is because they are rammed with nutrients and it would be a waste.

Now we have got that out the way, i can't say i am arsed where they play.

Can you not bbq them with a nice rub ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.