Andy Gray back

I don't rate him as a pundit almost every contentious decision we've had against us this season you will see a clip on youtube from Bein with him siding against City(defended the Walker sending off if I remember right and even complained at the fucking Mané incident he looked proper miffed too), so I don't think he likes City much but then that's the majority of BT anyway, so not much changes there.

I do remember him being a fairly decent commentator though which is a bonus if he can be impartial for that.

I don't rate him as a pundit almost every contentious decision we've had against us this season you will see a clip on youtube from Bein with him siding against City(defended the Walker sending off if I remember right and even complained at the fucking Mané incident he looked proper miffed too), so I don't think he likes City much but then that's the majority of BT anyway, so not much changes there.

I do remember him being a fairly decent commentator though which is a bonus if he can be impartial for that.
Agree, see most games on Bein and he is very poor. Both him and Keys may as well present it wearing red of the scouse or man u.

Can't say I ever watch Bein but on that clip I don't think there's much to complain about he's just saying we'll maybe have it tougher next year and it's not a foregone conclusion. The kind of pundits who routinely announced that players such as Debruyne Silva and Yaya were shit or unknown when we signed them are far worse.

From the small amount of that I watched he seemed to be basing his opinion on the notion that every team bar ourselves will improve and we will regress.
Let’s face it, we can’t improve by much, if any in the league, but our opposition can improve. Chelsea won’t be as bad, rags will spend £500mil, Spuds will be looking to have a successful season after moving into their new stadium, Arseholenal will have sacked the sleeping bag, and the dippers just need someone to light their candle!

Both ****s just like 99% of the so called pundits out there, Neville started off quite promising but he's now a first class **** too...!

Never thought I would hear myself say this but Rio Ferdinand is shaping up to be a great pundit, says it as it is and doesn't tow the line like the majority do ......!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.