Talksport

Brazil was happy to go along with the discussion. Do you know if they get paid for this shit?

The hilarious bob mills putting tonight’s game in the context of yesterday’s spud’s efforts ;
‘Wigan are a much better side than Rochdale , but City are only a little better than spurs’
20 points and a hammering last time we played them better mills you twat.

So by that reckoning Wigan start as favourites?

Barton & Brasil talking about the BAFTA's this morning & what was their favourite film. Brasil said "Goodfellas". Barton said his favourite was a little known film that most of the listeners would not have heard of......."One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest". Sounded pretty good. I might check it out as some guy called Jack Nicholson was in it & he sounds ok.
take it thats a docu about nesting birds then,it may be worth a watch..i was going to watch the marathon man but a 2 hour 40 minute film about running does not appeal...

take it thats a docu about nesting birds then,it may be worth a watch..i was going to watch the marathon man but a 2 hour 40 minute film about running does not appeal...

i think joey meant the adult film and the follow up to animal farm hahahahahahaha

Barton & Brasil talking about the BAFTA's this morning & what was their favourite film. Brasil said "Goodfellas". Barton said his favourite was a little known film that most of the listeners would not have heard of......."One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest". Sounded pretty good. I might check it out as some guy called Jack Nicholson was in it & he sounds ok.
Knowing sir Joseph of Barton he was probably in it.

Barton is such an argumentative and agressive knob on the morning show. To me it seems that Brazil and the other co presenters dislike his style and who can blame them. He's a complete turn off for me. Completely the opposite to listening to Brasil and Ali McCoist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.