Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

27 shots but only 5 on target sums it up really. Really didn't understand the constant lobbed passes Into their box when they have a giant as a cb.

Awful performance.

Walker with one of the stupidest mistakes I've ever seen tonight. Fucking brainless.

Rag Taylor will be buzzing with his performance for Wigan. Won them the tie.

Sané, Aguero, Ilkay were shocking. The team selection suggests to me that Pep wasn't too arsed and I can't blame him. When everyone, including the referee, is desperate to see you lose, the competition doesn't deserve a team as good as ours. Sterling probably should've played at some point. Having said that we were far better than them even with ten men which is a fucking embarrassment for Wigan. No financial disadvantage can excuse not even being nearly as good with an extra player.

Delph should never have been sent off but I'm not at all convinced that made much difference to the outcome. We just suffered from a lack of intelligent movement.

At the weekend we'll be beating Arsenal at Wembley and most of those in the stadium tonight won't even be watching Wigan play, so fuck it.

The way was absolutely paved for us to win or get close to winning a historic quadruple. Prem over, caribau final, Liverpool (the only team who I thought could be a major threat) out of FA cup and CL a bit of a lottery. I cannot believe we’ve blown it against a League 1 side.. only city! Well never get such a good chance to this again and I doubt any team will

Shambles of a performance.

Someone fucking tell Aguero to stop standing on the byline when he is hte only fucker in the team who is scoring at the minute.

Well done Wigan rode their luck defended for their lives and we were wasteful with our chances , you cannot blame the sending off we still dominated and created chances and missed them , they had one chance from a bad mistake from Walker and they took it , the difference is they didnt make any mistakes , we move on to Wembley on Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.