Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

controlled the game, gave them one chance. didn't create enough. David looks well rusty and Gundo and Bernardo quiet. Pep will earn his money this week. Referee absolutely atrocious but we have ourselves to blame.

one mistake by walker, and a poor red by the ref cost us, but we battered them and should have won.

I can take that if we win sunday and also those saying typical city is dead, don't

altogether now
"I'm H.a.p.p.y" CTID

Just didn't take our chances, then had numerous brain farts at the back, a terrible combination. All the defenders should be pretty embarrassed, Walker for the error on the goal, Delph for such a fucking stupid challenge giving the rag a chance to send him off, Danilo for his first 20 minutes trying to walk off his hangover and John Stones for his entire game of shite.

Toothless.

Aguero was never in the box and once again Gundogan and Bernardo are ineffectual.

Angry as fuck.
Don’t think Serge fancied it tonight against their Cb’s, they were big fuckers. Could have done with an edin Dzeko to head one in today.

Lots of possession but means nowt of we can't hit a barn dopr with a banjo. Taylor useless as usual but I don't see that decision as a turning point tbh as we played the same before and after it!

Final to look forward to but finishing must be better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.