Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven Child.

And if you have ever been in any doubt, you should think back to the semi-final last season, the game at Spurs and some very dubious others as well. The look Silva gave him coming off tells me where the sending off instruction came from.
I'm no lip reader but I'm sure I puta was said.

It shouldn't have been a red but we only have ourselves to blame for not putting the game to bed in the first half

I agree actually, but did you note how Taylor (and his merry men) went running off the pitch as fast as he could like a bully running from the playground when he knows there's someone bigger waiting to get to him?

fucking cheating bastard and whatever happens that **** need sorting out big time how many time do we see it and i knew when he was named the ref that we was getting done over and if that **** ever comes to the etihad again am having him

Who changed Taylor's mind ? Was it the Wigan players? The fourth official , the guy watching the telly even tho VAR is not in use, a call from the BBC production van asking for a story about underdogs to play out, betting syndicate cashing in I just don't know but one thing is for sure the club need to start asking serious questions about this and other decisions made against us this season .

So according to cvnt Taylor, it was red no matter what ? He said yellow card was to write Delphs number on back . Wtf does that mean ?
Why he didn’t pull red from his back pocket if it was red card regardless?
Never seen any ref write number on back of the card and show show a different one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.