Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

Could see this happening, but why the f**k couldn't Pep sub off Bernardo or Aguero for Diaz, Foden or Zinchenko? They were both horrible and any of our players on the bench could not possibly have played any worse. Hope this motivates us even more for the league cup final

try this Pep. play your best side, take off the players you want to after a lead is established. go on give a try, you know you want to.

you simply cannot rotate with the agenda we have against us. should be able to but the truth is you cant.
Thanks for saying it for me simply no need to but our best player on the bench

Fuck me can we even say just one of those nights,we had 14 shots on target to their 2-3 on another night we would have had 7-8 of them end up in the net unbelievable,what happened with aguero at full time bbc showing footage of him lashing out at a fan but what was said to him before that,also a bit of crowd trouble as well with the police the media will be loving this another stick to beat us with and I’m sure some hack will call on the fa to ban him with immediate effect..

Games coming thick and fast.. We were never gonna win all 4.

Aguero very poor. Lost 2 yards of pace.

Danilo shocking. Offered nothing going forward and a liability at the back.

Gundogan the game just passed him by.

Bernardo too predictable.

Need to regroup for Sunday. We play anywhere near that and Arsenal will punish us.

The red card didn't help, but I truly think we still had enough to win that game. Very poor finishing and devoid of ideas cost us.

Typical City will NEVER go away.

Pep didn't say it deserved a red. He was being diplomatic, answering the question but giving nothing away that he could get fined for.

3 managers, 3 defeats just isn't good enough.

Agent Taylor also played a blinder. But just not good enough.

A few years ago Wigan turned us over in the league we then battered the rags....need to show that passion on the weekend.

Pep didn't say it deserved a red. He was being diplomatic, answering the question but giving nothing away that he could get fined for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.