Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

Sergio was well within his rights to twat the little c*nt!! He shouldn't of been on the pitch in the first place after the final whistle, The policing after the whistle was dreadful...The lad that jumped on Aguero could of being carrying anything!

I messing with Sergio no bother on him going after him

Roll on Sunday, Aguero with the winner...CTID

Some absolute dickheads in here tonight. Where you been all season? Ban the wumming fuckers. Saying walkers average get a grip.

If Aguero doesnt get a ban Id be shocked. You cant allow a player to hit out at a fan and let him get away with it irrespective of provocation.
Terrible night all round
Needs proper galvanising this week for Sunday
How uncanny that you're called Doris.
Did you have your hair in rollers when you posted rag?
What a nob.

If Aguero doesnt get a ban Id be shocked. You cant allow a player to hit out at a fan and let him get away with it irrespective of provocation.
Terrible night all round
Needs proper galvanising this week for Sunday

I’d be shocked if he did get a ban.

You do realise pitch invasions are a criminal offence? Whilst all are usually jubilant (like ours vs qpr), it was eventually criminalised because the opposition players safety can be at risk, as demonstrated this evening. It’s only a matter of time before someone does get seriously hurt.

We have history with this ref so why is Delph giving him any excuse to send him off, he’s made the tackle in their left back area ffs

Knew we weren’t going through the way that second half played out , although the minimum we should have got was a replay. No idea why walkers playing for offside their , lazy defending which was punished. He completely lost his head after that as well

Big three games coming up now, win all three and this will be a distant memory ...lose all three and the season could end with a bit of a whimper, with all our momentum lost

Taylor is from Wythenshawe. He must be one of you lot? Or maybe, the other team close by?

Some of us, seemingly, don’t appreciate how lucky we are supporting this team and watching football played to such sublime heights. In such a long season and with the team battling on four (now three) fronts, there are going to be some off- days/nights. Yes, I’m really disappointed by tonight’s result but I love this team. And, yes, Bernado and Gundogan didn’t have the most effective of nights but they are quality players who will, by the end of the season, have made big contributions to our success.

So much hysteria. Was a classic fa cup match. Despite the result I hope we never lose the passion and emotion from the game.

Fair play to Wigan, rose their luck and defended brilliantly.

I didn't get to watch the first 60 or so minutes of the game, so I can't comment on that bit.. but obviously a mostly dominant performance even a man down in the 30 I saw. Obviously the goal is on Walker for his decision to let the ball go.. I can only imagine that someone yelled LEAVE IT or something because otherwise it is an entirely nonsensical decision.

But my biggest gripe was with John Stones about a minute before the goal where he let himself just get entirely outmuscled and thrown aside giving them a chance to take the ball into the box. I like John as a player but he's having a very rough 2018 since coming back from injury -- I can cut him a little slack since he is a confidence guy and must be very low on it right now, but his inability to fight off an attacker has been an issue since he arrived at City. He is regularly tossed around like a ragdoll. I don't know what City need to do with him, but they've got to get him to put on some muscle or to work on his center of gravity or something because he just cannot hold guys off and it is a truly debilitating problem for a center half to have.

Everything was ponderous, slow and lopsided, with too many misunderstandings and overhit passes.

Also, It didn’t matter in Basel, but Silva and Sane look nowhere near full fitness.

Pathetic that the BBC focused on Aguero when he's getting harassed by Wigan fans who should NOT be on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.