Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

@DorisBlue You fucking rag...

If sombody spat in your face what would be the reaction from you?

Well done the BBC for cutting and editing the start of the incident doing all they can as usual to help get one of our players banned ****...

Trial by video is alive and well...

Is that what had aguero raging mate fucking dirty trick that spitting lowest of the low the scummy cnut hope we find his name and he gets what’s coming the cnut...

Agree it wasn't a card. But as I saw the ball break loose I thought this was dangerous territory.

As did i when the Wigan lad went over the top of the ball and hit Kun in the side of his knee but no card was given.

Alty fan gave Delph a yellow card and he even wrote his name on it until his earpiece started buzzing.

Cheating plain and simple and ive never seen anything like what transpired before and probably never will.

Bernardo has turned into Navas for some reason. Gundog was poor and didn’t show up. He kept getting in the way. Stones was mugged off by a League 1 Player. We just weren’t good enough today. We needed to control the game once we went down to 10. Our passing looked laboured and ineffective.
As for the attack on Kun. The club need to be pressuring the FA for serious action against Wigan. That could have been so much worse. They should be made to play the next 3 games behind closed doors. Identify those responsible and they should receive a lifetime ban.

Nothing in the Aguero incident , Wigan fan attacked Kun and he attempted to brush him away , but how small time are Wigan fans great win for them but they have quite a few dickheads amongst their breed , invade the pitch fine its an emotional night your entitled to celebrate , but to goad opposition players and supporters to get a reaction , thats just sheer hatred . Will never by another Pooles pie again :)

Oh dear. Maffeo’s out here pocketing Messi, while Danilo’s struggling vs a league one side. Ffs.
They lost 3-0 that game, so pocketing is maybe taking it a bit far, but Messi talked to him after the game, and now there are rumours about Messi wanting him at Barca. Maffeo pocketed Ronaldo and Marcelo though

Will the fan be charged like the City fan at Bournemouth? Wigan have a duty of care to the players which they have failed in The fan assaulted Sergio by placing his hand on him, he had every right to react

I think he will do. If he has laid a hand on Aguero and insulted him I think he will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.