Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

Playing Bravo sends out the message the manager does not see it as important, it will be the same on Sunday too.

I'm not sure when City last got beat off a side with odds of 20/1 who were not even lucky. Walton made one decent save and Cook really got the better of the manager who just lost it.

That's a yes then!
Understand where people are comin from, he looked shit if you know what i mean, but in terms of what he actually did, I thought he was ok. Pitch appaling

It’s the FA cup against a lower league side. Of course the pitch was crap. That’s why you get upsets and clubs that think it’s a stroll to the later rounds come unstuck.

Yeah just exaggerating, but he still defended the greatest of all time very well, all things considered. Can’t wait to see him here next season.
There's some guy saying in the Maffeo thread that he's heard that Maffeo will be sold in the summer. Hopefully its just bullshit, but I would be pissed off if it happened

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.