Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Nothing will happen with this.

If you believe that Mike then good on you , but this will be a proper witch hunt through the media , our supporters throwing hoardings and Pep kicking off in the tunnel , the pundits have been waiting for this for weeks , to knock us off our stride , batten down the hatches.

Place your bets....

How long will Sergio be banned for?
I'm going for 7 games.

As an aside Milkgate, then this Amazon will have hit the want wall for their documentary already.

Ha ha ha. Have you actually become a parody of yourself? Superb wumming.

What are you on about. The footage is not clear and that is why people are debating whether there was spitting, a punch thrown etc.

If you can tell from the clips so far exactly what the circumstances were thats great but for a lot its unclear at the minute.

Place your bets....

How long will Sergio be banned for?
I'm going for 7 games.

As an aside Milkgate, then this Amazon will have hit the want wall for their documentary already.

There will never be a ban based on this footage. No one fully knows what happened.

If you believe that Mike then good on you , but this will be a proper witch hunt through the media , our supporters throwing hoardings and Pep kicking off in the tunnel , the pundits have been waiting for this for weeks , to knock us off our stride , batten down the hatches.

You're probably right about the media but I was talking about Sergio's incident. Far too difficult to prove Sergio was to blame and not provoked by a clown who was, illegally, on the pitch.

The pie eating cowardly fucking prick wouldn’t have been that brave without all the protection around him, Sergio would’ve fucking leathered him. Let’s hope someone finds out who he is and a City fan (I’ll happily volunteer) goes and twats the bellend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.