Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The challenge was a borderline sending off. The changing of the card was the issue
I agree, it was a shit challenge, he dived in, he wasn't in control despite getting the ball, and it could b dangerous.

That said, he's a cheating twat changing the decision, and I'd love to know how that can happen, other than him being a cheating rag twat.

In all the years I've watched football I've never see a ref produce a yellow, put a name on it and then give a red . I actually thought he'd booked delph twice at one point. He defo had someone in his ear tonight which makes me think this.
If they can be in touch with VAR 200 miles away from a match then what is stoppng them from doing it without anybody knowing? Tonight Taylor had someone in his ear changing his mind, it reminded me of the walker sending v Everton.
It looked very unprofessional and slightly suspicious.

I think we as fans need to up the pressure on Rag Taylor. Should hold up A4s with Rag Cheat written on them for the camera’s next time he cheats/refs us.

In all the years I've watched football I've never see a ref produce a yellow, put a name on it and then give a red . I actually thought he'd booked delph twice at one point. He defo had someone in his ear tonight which makes me think this.
If they can be in touch with VAR 200 miles away from a match then what is stoppng them from doing it without anybody knowing? Tonight Taylor had someone in his ear changing his mind, it reminded me of the walker sending v Everton.
It looked very unprofessional and slightly suspicious.

Didn't one of the commentators say the 4th official may have told him its a red. I mean is that even allowed?

I know this story abt he only brought a yellow out to write his name on now seems to be the official statement. Even as a non agenderist thats a fuckin shockin excuse.

Their player wins the ball then follows through on the knee of Aguero and we are awarded the free kick but no card. Delph wins the ball and follows through around the ankle and it's a red. Go figure!

Their player wins the ball then follows through on the knee of Aguero and we are awarded the free kick but no card. Delph wins the ball and follows through around the ankle and it's a red. Go figure!
This.

It’s how Zidane got sent off in the World Cup final (fourth official).

To be honest, I was more annoyed Delph gave him the option, no need for that challenge. I don’t think the fact it was almost straight on helped either.

It’s dodgy as fuck,going along with what others have posted I can never remember a ref getting a yellow card out writing down whatever Delph’s name & number then changing to a red card absolutely bizarre,but when will we ask for this cnut to be removed from being considered for our games from now on,just waiting to see what plans they have in place on Sunday to fuck us over...

The Delph tackle gave SSTH the excuse and thats all he needed , it looks like opinion is divided so a harsh red card , but i cannot understand why the Swamp season ticket holder brought out a yellow card and when Wigan players and their manager demanded a red card , he then gave thr red card. He instintively knows which card is in which pocket and his initial decision was yellow ,he is a cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.