Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Nothing in that, some scummy pie-eater where he had no business to be, having a pop at Sergio who just brushes him away,

When Cloughie belted a fan who ran on the pitch he was a national hero!

What are you on about. The footage is not clear and that is why people are debating whether there was spitting, a punch thrown etc.

If you can tell from the clips so far exactly what the circumstances were thats great but for a lot its unclear at the minute.
Did the fan throw a punch? Yes. It's clear from the clip. He swings an arm in the direction of Kun. Now, you may want proof that there wasn't a fly in the Wigan's fan's face, or that he was simply trying to scratch his own ear and missed, but the obvios assumption is that the swinging arm was indeed a punch. What I do find amusing, and grimly monotonous, is that it happens to be you that doesn't want to 'see' what is in front of him. No surprise there though.

Did the fan throw a punch? Yes. It's clear from the clip. He swings an arm in the direction of Kun. Now, you may want proof that there wasn't a fly in the Wigan's fan's face, or that he was simply trying to scratch his own ear and missed, but the obvios assumption is that the swinging arm was indeed a punch. What I do find amusing, and grimly monotonous, is that it happens to be you that doesn't want to 'see' what is in front of him. No surprise there though.

It seems now that other clubs fans accept Sergio had a right to defend himself. But are hoping he will be banned as he tried to get to the fan again after being led away. load of bollocks imo, Nothing should happen. In fact Wigan should be charged.

All made up bollocks as usual. Even on page one of this thread people were saying he put his hand on him or it was lucky he did not take a swing at him. Others have stated he spitted (not swung) at him.

You do not find it amusing hence you behave and act on threads like you do. Why do you not read my posts on this subject and you will see Im firmly supporting Aguero. But of course you are not interested in that.

It seems now that other clubs fans accept Sergio had a right to defend himself. But are hoping he will be banned as he tried to get to the fan again after being led away. load of bollocks imo, Nothing should happen. In fact Wigan should be charged.
My point was that anybody who didn't think the 'fan's' swinging arm was an attempt at a punch has an obvious agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.