Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Entering the field of play is a criminal offence. We’ve just seen one of our fans get off that charge because presumably it was clear his incursion wasn’t intentional and was exacerbated by the actions of that fat **** of a steward. Those fans broke the law and that should be the first concern of the FA.

All made up bollocks as usual. Even on page one of this thread people were saying he put his hand on him or it was lucky he did not take a swing at him. Others have stated he spitted (not swung) at him.

You do not find it amusing hence you behave and act on threads like you do. Why do you not read my posts on this subject and you will see Im firmly supporting Aguero. But of course you are not interested in that.
What's made up? Did the fan attempt to throw a punch?

Did the fan throw a punch? Yes. It's clear from the clip. He swings an arm in the direction of Kun. Now, you may want proof that there wasn't a fly in the Wigan's fan's face, or that he was simply trying to scratch his own ear and missed, but the obvios assumption is that the swinging arm was indeed a punch. What I do find amusing, and grimly monotonous, is that it happens to be you that doesn't want to 'see' what is in front of him. No surprise there though.
What everyone is missing that the fan had already punched Kun in the back of the head first , I’ve just got home from the game and I saw it all happened , the Wigan fan ran straight for Kun and punched him in the back of the head first and that’s why aguero reacted so angry, it’s a fucking joke that you only see aguero going sick , yes he reacted to a snide back of the head dig , anyone would , pie eating twat

Mail seem to have reared back a bit now and Mirror going more on the self defence line now.

Not surprised Aguero reacted after being slapped. Anyone would. Not a chance he’ll be punished for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.