Positive Thread

I've just calmed down.

Look at it like this: If we win the league, Carabao Cup and Champions League, I'm not going to look back at tonight and be fuming we didn't get to the quarters of the FA Cup.

Still loads to play for an amazing run in to look forward to.

Onwards.

Fuck off with your namby pamby positive shite pal. Tonight is doom and gloom, glass half empty, massive rainclouds everywhere, cluck cluck gibber gibber my old man's a mushroom etc...
Let us all drown in our bitter lemon juice and rejoice in being berties tonight.
It's been a long time coming.

Something had to give, you need luck to win cup competitions and we ran out of it tonight, not that we did enough to earn any! Pull together, get that Carabao Cup won and the league and try for a run to the CL final (don't think we have the squad to win it but you never know).

Do we need a positive thread? Its already been, along with 2012, the best season ever.

What ever happens from now on in it cannot erase the memory of the football we have played. The goals we have scored and the togetherness of the team encapsulated by the last minute winners.

Take the rough with the smooth. Its the nature of Sport and personally although defeats, like tonight, hurt the bigger picture is were getting better and better. Its a continual process of improvement and Its probably been over a year since we actually deserved to lose a match (Everton away).

I have a hell of a lot of whisky in stock. Fuck the whisky glass to, bottle of aberfeldy right next to me. The cork got flung because it ain't going back in anyway.

I should note a fucking javascript tool has given me hassle all sodding day, i just paid 2k to my server hosting company to fill my spare parts bin (raid card, cpu and ram + 2 disks) which is all cash into redundancy. Which as you know is a massive waste, until you need it! Had to be done but doesn't exactly make me want to dance like a fucking butterfly.

Footy = shite
work = shite
bank account funds = shite

All in all, not my finest day

Only one game - Carabou cup final left where English ref's can screw us in achieving our target. PL too far ahead and CL we do not have them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.