Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

Typical that the team gets bad tackle after bad tackle against them and no red card for the opposition but dish it out just once and we're down to 10 men.

The referring in this country is abysmal.

If Aguero doesnt get a ban Id be shocked. You cant allow a player to hit out at a fan and let him get away with it irrespective of provocation.
Terrible night all round
Needs proper galvanising this week for Sunday
Utter bollocks. I don't know what the Beeb showed but it was clear to those of us in the ground that the Wigan fans were acting like total and utter fuck-witted scumbag morons. And the adults were worse.
They weren't interested in celebrating with their own players, they were more interesting in confronting City players and goading the away fans.

If the guy is as bent as you claim he is then you are a complete and utter tit of a player if you go launching into a tackle like that and invite him to make another poor decision....which is exactly what Delph did. Sadly for us all.

So do you suggest we dont make any tackles when he is the ref?

It's a 50/50 ball and i will wager Delph doesn't make the effort and a majority of Blues are slagging him off for it.

Again the tackle on Kun, knee high and studs first. No yellow or red card given. Why?

Again, why does he bring the yellow card out and write is name on it before bringing a red card out?

The nice angle to put on this would be that the beauty of the cup is still alive and the plucky Wigan fans invaded the pitch to celebrate with their heroes.

Not really the case I’m afraid. Wigan played well but their fans as always have let them down.

Lousy ref , Lousy pitch , Lousy finishing it had all the hallmarks of a defeat.

The better team lost tonight and that happens so we move on and learn from it.

Yep. It would still be 1-0 if we were still playing now... and Wigan would still have only been in our half once

There’s no point, there’s zero chance of it getting over turned. It was a deserved red for a stupid tackle.

And possibly his only chance to play in a final in the rest of his career has gone. I bet Fabian won’t sleep a fuckin wink tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.