Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

Quite the opposite. I think it's sad some of our fans can't accept that a small club, you know, like we were for so long, would celebrate a big win over a better team with so much gusto. We've done it.

They've played to their strengths, beat us with a sucker punch, we've been below average and yet a lot of our fans are upset because their fans celebrated.

Thought we were better than that

Are you on a wind up mate "small club" we've always been a top six or top ten club in support and value in England for as long as i can remember , put your fishing tackle away and get your Mam to put the leccy blanket on.

Poor effort today. Our TRUMP card is our passing and it was sloppy and inaccurate. Kun was poor, but we hardly gave him a decent chance. Red card a bit harsh, but, if you dive in, that's the risk. Still, it eases fixture congestion. We fight on, on 3 fronts.

We really did not play that bad tonight and as usual some peoples reactions are well OTT (its embarrassing). It did look to start with IMO that there was a big game coming up and some players were taking it easy. We completely dominated the game and one error (their only chance cost us the game). It was not Bravo's fault. Danilo had a bad 10 minutes but didnt think apart from that, that he was that bad. The red card was probably right however Taylor is a waste of space, showing a yellow then being convinced into changing it. Think Danilo has to play Sunday and hopefully Sergio should not get banned

If we were outplayed and didn't look like we were bothered you would have some cause for concern but neither was the case.

Yes we need to up our finishing in some games and this was one of them but all things considered we should have at least got a replay and on anther day we would have won.

This happens in football and all those concerned about fixture congestion can breath a little easier now.

While Arsenal will play a second string on Thursday some of those players will play less than 72 hours later.

Of course its disappointing to lose against opposition you expect to defeat but that's life and it would be a dull affair if things always went to script.

The incedent with the yellow then red card I have never seen in 40yrs of watching football, it was corruption for all to see , the last time was Taylor again in the Chelsea game where he clearly went to pull out a card then waved play on when he got the 'word' in his ear just like tonight.
How on earth is a bloke from Manchester allowed to ref our matches ?

Poor effort today. Our TRUMP card is our passing and it was sloppy and inaccurate. Kun was poor, but we hardly gave him a decent chance. Red card a bit harsh, but, if you dive in, that's the risk. Still, it eases fixture congestion. We fight on, on 3 fronts.

The pitch didn't help matters(and that is one of the ingredients for a defeat) but yep we still could found a work around.

Perspective , if someone told me we would win the title by Easter and win a cup as well , BUT Wigan would embarrass us yet again by robbing us , i would have took it , looking forward to sound nights sleep and a cup final on Sunday

If Aguero gets charged for that I fuckin despair

He doesn’t punch him. He pushes him away for (allegedly) spitting in his face

What’s he supposed to do..smile and have a selfie with him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.