Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So knee high foul on aguero is a foul only, Delph goes and then alty misses a penalty and several pull backs . Take it we got screwed over again

It was one of those nights tonight, we were not good. However without Taylors assistance I dont think we would have lost. A draw maybe? Delph should not have been sent off and those saying it was even close to a sending off need to give their heads a fucking good shake. There were at least four challenges on our players more deserving of a red card. Naturally Taylor saw otherwise.

Wigan played well ran their bollocks off, defended quite brilliantly and we should be showing good grace and congratulating them....and by the way Griggs finish was top class. Sadly due to yet another blatantly either incompetent or bent display from this man we will be showing little appreciation to Wigans achievement this evening.

Refereeing such as seen demonstrated by Taylor leave very little evidence of the games officials having even a modicum of integrity.
There have been some shocking refereeing decisions over the years (some of which have made or broken a season) but the FA or PiGMOL have never, ever publicly apologised for a single one of them.

Just back from the game and watched the Delph incident numerous times. Clearly played the ball with no intent to harm opponent. One foot slightly off ground but still at ball height and other foot on ground. Taylor has clear and uninterrupted view and no need to consult assistant or 4th official. Yellow cards Delph but surrounded by Wigan players and 4th official by Wigan manager and amazingly changes card to red. Challenge on Aguero in 4th minute not dissimilar. Player makes contact with ball with one foot but clearly intent and other foot well off ground and lunges into Aguero well above knee level. Not even a booking. Don’t anyone attempt to tell me this piece of shit is not bent. Only other time I have seen ref change a decision was the same guy who was about to penalise Luiz for a red card challenge on Aguero against Chelsea last season and then bottled it but still managed to show us 2 reds in the same match. This referee is a game changer and should not be anywhere near games involving us or the scum or indeed any game above league 2 level.

Last edited:
What did he write on the yellow?
Thought surrounding the referee was a no no this season or was it last season the rule was brought in then forgot about it would seem...

His bank account details for the payout.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s all perfect timing,starting with tonight’s game move onto Sunday follow that up with arsenal again thurs and Chelsea Sunday I can see a concerted effort to destabilise us,happening over these run of games,more red cards for us,dangerous tackles not being punished,throw in a ropey pen or two, all to have an effect of what they hope in wearing us down mentally and physically...

I don't have an issue with the red card. But I would of liked to have seen a red given for the equally bad challenge early on against Aguero, and seriously wtf was the go with pulling out the yellow card, starting to write on it, then all of a sudden changing his mind. Bet we don't get an explanation of that from the FA.

He is an awful referee....

I agree. Some merging is good but there's far too much on here imo. The forum looks dead to outsiders because it's always the same threads being discussed that are far too general in subject matter whereas here, we can have an unencumbered look at all of Taylor's corrupt performances. How hard is it to not appoint someone from Manchester (or GM) who's an obvious United fan to referee City games?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.