Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have an issue with the red card. But I would of liked to have seen a red given for the equally bad challenge early on against Aguero, and seriously wtf was the go with pulling out the yellow card, starting to write on it, then all of a sudden changing his mind. Bet we don't get an explanation of that from the FA.

He is an awful referee....

If he gives that, fair play, but that yellow/red nonsense was suspect.

Seen reds given for them and seen yellows, the real thing that needs addressing is he’s a fucking United fan the whole fucking world knows it
Just don’t put him in charge of our games or United games it’s just so simple

Seen reds given for them and seen yellows, the real thing that needs addressing is he’s a fucking United fan the whole fucking world knows it
Just don’t put him in charge of our games or United games it’s just so simple

And by extension, any top flight game.

I don't have an issue with the red card. But I would of liked to have seen a red given for the equally bad challenge early on against Aguero, and seriously wtf was the go with pulling out the yellow card, starting to write on it, then all of a sudden changing his mind. Bet we don't get an explanation of that from the FA.

He is an awful referee....
He assessed it as yellow but then realized this is not PL match but FA cup where his rags are still in competition and decided to help out.

An explanation has to be forthcoming. If he isn't sure or is waiting for the linesman or someone's input then he keeps his cards in his pocket, waves the players away and waits. He doesn't he takes out the yellow straight away. He is then jostled and harassed by the Wigan players ( retrospective action forthcoming? ) and changes it to red. If they don't want suspicion cast don't cause it!

An explanation has to be forthcoming. If he isn't sure or is waiting for the linesman or someone's input then he keeps his cards in his pocket, waves the players away and waits. He doesn't he takes out the yellow straight away. He is then jostled and harassed by the Wigan players ( retrospective action forthcoming? ) and changes it to red. If they don't want suspicion cast don't cause it!

Yep exactly. I bet there is no sign of an explanation - but I'd love to hear one. Probably pull out the 'oops I got the wrong card out'. How could he possibly suggest otherwise that there isn't a strong hint he was strongly influenced by the Wigan players. but we all know it'll be swept under the carpet as an incident.

I seriously don't know how Taylor didn't sent the Wigan player off for the foul on Aguero (No yellow BTW) and not giving a penalty for the Wigan player grabbing Bernados arm and then running through him is simply beyond belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.