Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the bump stock is on sale at a discount for presidents day by one firearms company, using Trump cmpaign motto.

Expect a tweet from the man condemning this pretty soon, as surely he wouldn't affiliation with a device that can kill in numbers.

Why does it not surprise me that shitgibbon is blaming the FBI’s Russia investigation as a distraction for some Florida based agents not preventing the school shooting. What a piece of shit he is.

If he had said nothing else during his time as the President, this alone is worthy of his impeachment.

Absolutely disgusting comment.

If he had said nothing else during his time as the President, this alone is worthy of his impeachment.

Absolutely disgusting comment.

The whole thing is so utterly depressing. I have always been of the opinion that despite so many setbacks, that on the whole things are better now than they were before and will continue to progress in to the future. Now? For the first time in my life there is a sense of hopelessness that things can only get worse.

Planned mass walk out from schools March 24th 'March for our lives'.

More talk of challenging bought and paid for politicians for their seats to change the system.

The people are taking back power.

The American system is very good at subverting these movements and breaking them up - loads of Civil Rights groups yet racial equality is still not there in the states - anything which threatens the apparatus of the state will be blocked. I hope not as I have said before the best way to stop it is simply to vote for the man or woman on the ballot that advocates gun control - get enough of them in seats of power and then you will be able to use their critical mass to change things.

Sadly, just being vile is not an impeachable offence. If it was, he wouldn't have lasted a week.

Lets just add being fucking useless as a president to the list then but it seems even that isnt enough for the Americans.

Lets just add being fucking useless as a president to the list then but it seems even that isnt enough for the Americans.
It remains to be seen whether coordinating with a foreign power to affect the election, money laundering and trying to cover it up will be impeachable. Misogyny, sex offending and support of paedophiles obviously isn't sufficient so I doubt even treason will be enough with his defenders in congress willing to put their benefactors and themselves ahead of the good of the country.

Funnily enough the youth threat to "rebel" over gun control laws now means that Trump over the weekend has had a change of heart and wants to look at gun control laws - what that actually means they are now taking ownership over the issue to subvert it and turn it to their own advantage - ie look like you are doing something when you are doing nowt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.