Rafael Leao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not read all the posts, but can he dab? Dabbing is more important than the tired 'does he track back' now.

We've got loads that track back, we need some dabbers.

Not read all the posts, but can he dab? Dabbing is more important than the tired 'does he track back' now.

We've got loads that track back, we need some dabbers.

Good point, how many social media interactions is he going to generate? That's what really counts for me.

Portuguese outlet Record, cited by SportWitness, claim the Blues recently sent an official to hold informal talks about the player’s future.

Sporting are said to be keen on increasing the 18-year-old’s 45 million euro release clause after hearing about City’s interest.

Portuguese outlet Record, cited by SportWitness, claim the Blues recently sent an official to hold informal talks about the player’s future.

Sporting are said to be keen on increasing the 18-year-old’s 45 million euro release clause after hearing about City’s interest.

I bet they fucking are.

Can't we trigger it before he signs a new deal or can they up it at will?

Wasn’t in the 18 in the game against Tondela yesterday after not featuring in the Europa league fixture against Astana. Report says they want to use him more in the first team but since the first links he’s be absent. We had a scout at the Tondela game as well.

Don’t mind seeing United’s name they’ve literally parked scouts at all big 3 games.

Last edited:
Why didn't he feature in a dead rubber European tie last night if this kid is the next superstar? Monaco were itching to allow Mbappe shine last year because he was that talented. Maybe I'm being sceptical but things like this make me wonder how 'great' he can potentially be.

*watch him now move to Madrid in the next two years as the next great superstar*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.