Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

We were piss poor last night regardless of the red card. Too much square passing around the edge of the box when a cross into the area would have sufficed.
The build up was far too slow allowing them to put 10 bodies in front of us at all times and we only started to show any real urgency after we conceded.
I never expected us to win the quadruple but to lose it to this shower of nonentities is a bitter pill to swallow.

I hope the player involved in the Delph incident recovers in time for this weekends game,but with a double fracture of the shin bone,a shattered knee-cap,nd with all the pain still managed to roll three times,Dave Whelan is going to be furious at another Wigan player stealing the limelight.Refwith yellow card in hand amidst ranting Wigan players and as a departed magician said “you will like this,but not a lot”and now it’s red.We,ve watched nine similar tackles on City players in recent weeks,most were yellow cards ,we complain to the the boss of the refs association ,and he fixes the problem ,lol and behold now a red card is shown.

And he decided to veer in the wrong direction instead of pulling the lad's shirt off his back and taking the yellow
I’m raging about this, what the fuck is Walker doing. Take him out.

Stones and Laporte didn’t do themselves any favours either. Neither should start at the weekend, it feels like I haven’t seen Laporte make a tackle yet.

We were piss poor last night regardless of the red card. Too much square passing around the edge of the box when a cross into the area would have sufficed.
The build up was far too slow allowing them to put 10 bodies in front of us at all times and we only started to show any real urgency after we conceded.
I never expected us to win the quadruple but to lose it to this shower of nonentities is a bitter pill to swallow.
The crosses we did put in were shocking though. We were poor no doubt it. From them 2 or 3 dodgy moments esrly in the 1st half to our decision making in their box was poor.

Totally wasteful in their box, to many missed chances and poor final ball, but ffs that wasn't a red card. The bent fucker has the Yellow card in his hand, then gives a red. Assuming the 4th official had a word to change his mind? Bent as fuck. Also wtf has happened to Stones since his injury, was outstanding before, now looks weak as fuck again.
Not 4th official. Direct line from David Gill.

Every single time we rotate the defence we struggle. We may get rhrough a game on pens but we struggle.

Why cant pep see that?

The ref was Anthony Taylor ffs you have to cover your back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.