Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly find him infuriating, why was he taking hopeful shots from outside the box all game? It was clear it wasn't working

Scored one at Burnley,so thinks it might work every time now,all as I can say about this lad really is quite simple,a squad player at best from what we have seen,scares me at times,and the bottom line.....Real Madrid hardly get rid of good players

Scored one at Burnley,so thinks it might work every time now,all as I can say about this lad really is quite simple,a squad player at best from what we have seen,scares me at times,and the bottom line.....Real Madrid hardly get rid of good players
Yup just because you score one doesn't mean you should shoot every time you get on the edge of the box. Honestly don't think he cuts it

I like him. He's better than Delph at LB and deserves a run there. Played some great crosses for Aguero last night and was one of our biggest threats.

Occasional glimpses of decency, bit too much dross in between. Needs to be more consistent. Wasn't on his own being poor last night tho.

The scapegoat. City fans always need one. Always have.
I thought he was one player who busted a gut and in the second half in his weaker position. Athletic, strong in the tackle and able to cover both full back positions. We will need him over the next few weeks.

He’s a liability defensively but offers more going forward than Delph. That being said, his goal against Burnley has proven to be somewhat of a curse as now he can’t stop shooting!

Even though he offers versatility, I would be surprised if he’s here next season.

For £25m, you would have to say he’s been a bad buy.

I thought he was one player who busted a gut and in the second half in his weaker position. Athletic, strong in the tackle and able to cover both full back positions. We will need him over the next few weeks.
Agree, some disgraceful comments on here. People forget how hard it is to build up form when your mainly a sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.