A time to reflect.

I think we all know that this squad/team is not as good as the hype.

Pep has them well drilled to maximise their potential but in the final analysis we do lack real quality in many areas. The squad building will continue and there will be mistakes made along the way but as long as Pep stays I am confident that we will continue to improve and win.

Yup,and we will be slated for spending 200m in the summer,but so what I say,so what

Pep has them well drilled to maximise their potential but in the final analysis we do lack real quality in many areas. The squad building will continue and there will be mistakes made along the way but as long as Pep stays I am confident that we will continue to improve and win.

Which areas do we lack quality in?

Go into a season with only 2 strikers and you're open to problems somewhere along the line. Sergio has been immense these last couple of months but if he's having an off day then we have no options to change it, Kev made a difference when he came on (though he should have been on earlier) but we didn't have anything else to affect the game, I mean we didn't even use all 3 subs chasing the game!

My thoughts exactly. For all the talk of Mahrez what we really needed was a new striker to lessen the load from Kun. Not sure who tbh but I'm surprised we weren't really linked with anyone after Sanchez.

I'm hoping last night will turn out to be a blessing in disguise. We'd probably have been screwed over at some point. Better that it happens sooner rather than later instead of being disappointed in a final/semi-final.

Really? We have lost a freak game. We are 16 Pts clear in the league and just twatted a team 4-0 away in CL. Have you seen a team play better football than us in the prem?

Really? We have lost a freak game. We are 16 Pts clear in the league and just twatted a team 4-0 away in CL. Have you seen a team play better football than us in the prem?
I was shaking my head at his post, pal. This place makes me despair at times.

It's a shame we lost and the manner of the defeat means it hurts more but for me it just makes Sunday's game a lot bigger. Let's hope we pick up our first trophy of the season and if and when we add the league to that, for me that's a very good season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.