Sergio pitch incident at end of game

44 secs and 52 secs shows a police officer striking his asp into the city end. Also like to point out the amount of objects thrown from the Wigan fans and the lack of protection from the Wigan fans who are illegally on the field of play.

As they say, "a picture paints a thousand words". Some lovely moments for the Wigan faithful captured on camera that, in years to come, they can relive and proudly show their own children just how much fun they had in the 'old days'. A night to quickly forget for all parties I think, maybe they assumed they'd just get battered and most of their fans would be half way home by 9.45 and everything would pass off without incident because they were either ill prepared or just weren't bothered about trying to protect the players or City fans. Wigan certainly need to look at how they manage games of this magnitude in the future because they played their part in the carnage at the end. For what it's worth, even the guy on the door at the main entrance was doing his best to wind up the City fans as they left the ground.

Won't surprise me if they fudge it to get Sergio suspended, especially after he exposed their lies at Bournemouth re the Sterling/Stewarding incident.

He's clearly been provoked into a response as a result of Wigan failing to control their supporters.

I don't have an issue fans celebrating on the pitch but whilst Lineker was talking about it, the majority of their fans chose to ignore celebrating with their own players and the majority could be seen over the presenters' shoulder massed right in front of the City supporters.
I would be stunned if Sergio is suspended and I would be outraged if the club doesn't appeal any that is handed out. The Wigan supporters where clearly in a state of criminal trespass and Sergio was simply trying to walk off the field of play

Get as many videos of the incident, all angles and get them on here and to to club, It’s the only way to defend ourselves! Just after the lies at Bournemouth the footage showed the truth of what happened. I’m sure we will probably get some punishment for the fans chucking stuff but Sergio did absolutely nothing wrong

Morning blues...just reading up on the after events of last night. From what i have read so far it seems that this wigan fan spat at Kun hence his reaction.

Totally shocking scenes that this pitch invasion happened and it was bound to end with an altercation and could have been far worse. I have also read from someone at the away end that the wigan fans were throwing coins etc into our fans and that the stewards were involved in all this as well.

If this pitch invasion had happened at west ham or even millwall the would be getting slammed in the press, but seeing as it was little wigan against us it seejs to be okay

Get as many videos of the incident, all angles and get them on here and to to club, It’s the only way to defend ourselves! Just after the lies at Bournemouth the footage showed the truth of what happened. I’m sure we will probably get some punishment for the fans chucking stuff but Sergio did absolutely nothing wrong

Still expect a large fine for the club tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.