Would the league on its own be regarded as a failure?

Certainly won't be a failure and im sure we will have a good celebration. However, does feel it will leave us all with a bit of 'what if' if thats all we end up with.

We have a cup final to play on Sunday a little premature to start thinking about just winning the premier league just yet.

For this side to be spoken about as one of the all time greats they need to do one of two things, win multiple trophies this season or for this to be the start of a number of years of domination. Personally I don't see us winning the Champions League, UEFA will see to that, so would a league and league cup double be enough... no but if this is the start of 2 or 3 league titles then it would be.

Well If we win PL and League Cup it would be still a good season.
As for UCL we are not ready for glory yet ofc Chelsea when they won were shambles in league yet were lucky.
However FA Cup,Wigan should have been an easy win and then Southampton home too should have been manageable.
We would have been right in mix for Domestic treble.However we need to win this Sunday at any cost

For this side to be spoken about as one of the all time greats they need to do one of two things, win multiple trophies this season or for this to be the start of a number of years of domination. Personally I don't see us winning the Champions League, UEFA will see to that, so would a league and league cup double be enough... no but if this is the start of 2 or 3 league titles then it would be.
Good post.

I do feel Pep will be disappointed if all we win this season is the league. But if it’s the start of three or record breaking four titles in a row (as well as other trophies in the other years too) then I think he’d take that.

Can't believe what I'm reading here.

Can't believe the question is even being asked.

"only the league" "if all we win is the league"

FFS! Get a grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.