Sergio pitch incident at end of game

What pisses me off about that video is the bbc chose to purely focus on the city fans last night when showing it. Put all the emphasis on blues kicking off when in reality there were thousands of Wigan fans heading to the city end to goad them. People believe what they see on tv and the bbc made that out to be all city fans.

88b85d0571f25982335035b012d426a1.jpg
That has to be made up. Aguero is already going for the guy before he spits according to that picture

There is ZERO chance of Aguero getting a ban, each additional piece of film and photo evidence is in his favour.

I've no problem with a celebratory pitch invasion - was on the pitch myself at Bradford in '89 - but the Wigan security set-up was clearly not fit for purpose when it turned ugly and the FA need to punish them but talk of expelling them from the competition is just nonsense, there's no way I'd want us back in the Cup on that basis.

What pisses me off about that video is the bbc chose to purely focus on the city fans last night when showing it. Put all the emphasis on blues kicking off when in reality there were thousands of Wigan fans heading to the city end to goad them. People believe what they see on tv and the bbc made that out to be all city fans.

Thought the same thing myself

That picture is just after the scrote had already attacked Aguero, and then Aguero goes after him.
Watching the film of the whole incident I thought it was something the knob in the green jacket said that prompted Sergio's reaction and then the other twat got involved as shown in that pic.

Not all the fans were dicks let's remember that. The ones I know who go every week have been able to discuss the game since not gloat. Some were even trying to shake city players hands.

I imagine the ones causing trouble hasn't been before this season.

The issue isn't the Fans, it's the stewards and the club
Course it’s not the fans, none of them were on the pitch, none of them goaded our fans and players, none of the grabbed, surrounded or spat at any of our players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.