Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Aguero won’t get in bother. Any rumblings and We just need to threaten the FA with legal action against Wigan for failing to protect our players and it will all blow over. They won’t want the fuss. There is a huge difference between having a go at a fan in the stand and on the pitch. To be honest anyone on the pitch deserves what they get.

Not all the fans were dicks let's remember that. The ones I know who go every week have been able to discuss the game since not gloat. Some were even trying to shake city players hands.

I imagine the ones causing trouble hasn't been before this season.

The issue isn't the Fans, it's the stewards and the club

The problem is the fans went on the pitch and some inbred pie eating wannabe attacked one of our players... Pity Kun didn't smash the fuckers teeth down his throat.
Most of the twats will be supporting Rags or Dippers as soon as Wigan are out of the cup.

It’s a Rugby town. I’ve worked with a few from Wigan (not Latic fans) who came to Manchester for a better life. Decent people too.

They won’t win the FA Cup. I hope they don’t get promoted. If they do then they’ll struggle to get out of the Championship and meander.

I can respect Bury or Rochdale. Get nothing from Wigan.

The lack of policing to avoid this was frightening to be honest. Surely when Grigg scored their goal the authorities would have prepared for a pitch invasion should Wigan go on (and sadly did) win the game.

Fuckwits.

The problem is the fans went on the pitch and some inbred pie eating wannabe attacked one of our players... Pity Kun didn't smash the fuckers teeth down his throat.
Most of the twats will be supporting Rags or Dippers as soon as Wigan are out of the cup.
Agreed I think my response was perhaps badly worded, I don't believe the dicks on the pitch to be the real fans.

They won't be there when Wigan are next at home

Agreed I think my response was perhaps badly worded, I don't believe the dicks on the pitch to be the real fans.

They won't be there when Wigan are next at home

Yeah I agree about most of them won't be there for next game mate...fucking tossers aren't they

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.