Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is very simple in so much as you would expect a professional organisation over seeing a high profile sport would want to as far as possible want to remove the likelyhood of bent practice or suggestion of it?

Clearly Pigmol, the FA or the Premier League dont give a toss. Who the fuck cannot see that having referees with known allegiance to our neighbours who consistently give questionable decisions against us is not going to cause ill feeling suspicion and a whole lot of shit.

It is ridiculous and blatant and needs sorting out.

Am I the only one who thinks Bernardo should’ve had a penalty when their giant CB clearly pushed him over in the box?

Not seen it mentioned anywhere on here.

All part and parcel of the physicality Wigan were afforded last night.

To be fair here and it's a bugbear of mine its the same in all cup competitions were the rule book refs use is thrown out and challenges and tackles are allowed that in a league game the cards would be out for.

David v Goliath means rules dont apply.

All part and parcel of the physicality Wigan were afforded last night.

To be fair here and it's a bugbear of mine its the same in all cup competitions were the rule book refs use is thrown out and challenges and tackles are allowed that in a league game the cards would be out for.

David v Goliath means rules dont apply.

Put it this way, had Stones put his hand on Griggs shoulder and then pushed him in the back the shouts for a penalty would have been deafening.

There would be no doubts that Taylor would of given Wigan the penalty if that happened.

Am I the only one who thinks Bernardo should’ve had a penalty when their giant CB clearly pushed him over in the box?

Not seen it mentioned anywhere on here.

I thought so at the time. Not been back and looked at it again but the defender has his hands on the Bernado and uses his weight; might be some debate over whether he was the cause of Bernie going to ground or if he just lost balance anyway but my thoughts were that the defender was the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.