A time to reflect.

Surely it will be full strength apart from Bravo. You can tell by the way he's rotating/substituting.

Upto the game last night, I would of also said Bravo will defo get the Carabao cup Final, but now, i'm not sure he should.

One shot on target and one goal.

I'm not saying the defeat is totally his fault as he can't influence our outfield players not to score, but he only had one shot to save and didn't do it. The great keepers can be bye standers for 90 mins but when called upon pull a worldy out of the bag when it matters

I know Bravo has done well in previous rounds but I just don't trust him, and more importantly, I don't think our defense do either.

Upto the game last night, I would of also said Bravo will defo get the Carabao cup Final, but now, i'm not sure he should.

One shot on target and one goal.

I'm not saying the defeat is totally his fault as he can't influence our outfield players not to score, but he only had one shot to save and didn't do it. The great keepers can be bye standers for 90 mins but when called upon pull a worldy out of the bag when it matters

I know Bravo has done well in previous rounds but I just don't trust him, and more importantly, I don't think our defense do either.

I agree. But you need to accept he’ll be playing. Pep has already said he will and he doesn’t strike me as someone who will go back on his word... especially as a reaction to 1 freak occurrence for which other players were more to blame than Bravo

To win the treble, or the quadruple, one thing must happen - you must be incredibly lucky. The better your side, the less luck is involved; nonetheless, winning every single game against better, and better opposition, even when you have an off night - or a really terrible night - or if one of your players is sent off - is simply lucky, even if you're by far the better side in any given match.

Why? - because the domestic cups and the C/L final are one-off games - not playing well - by chance - and you're out.

I'd loved to have won the domestic treble - but, honestly, that goal was virtually unattainable.

Some good posts in here, missed last night due to work but will watch later but what a surprise, first I knew what the score was it was 85mins and the Liverpool fans were coming from everywhere even the quiet ones.
I had a bet on the quadruple (wanted a £10 Yankee but not allowed to do it with just one team) they said I could have a special city to win all at 500/1 ( odds individual were 2/1, 5/1, 5/1 and 11/1 so total rip off) but thought I would throw £50 on for fun, phoned my son who said I was mad but I said son when you're old and tell your grandkids about the year city won the quadruple just tell them your old man was on it- he phoned back to say he just had a tenner on just in case.
What a ride it's been best losing bet I have ever had, almost starting to dream and had 1 mate rag said if it gets down to the champs final he will wear a city shirt just to for me to win.
Never thought it would end last night, phoned wife and she said she decided to watch the match and ended up screaming at the TV, plenty of mate's are gutted for me but I not, been a fan for fifty years and long time in the wilderness and never seen a team like this it will get today's 9 year olds wanting to support city so all good.
Bookies still offering £200 cash out for sons £10 with 2 minutes to go so he took it so he had a return but asked what I would have done if I was able to do it ( old school cash better me) - answer - no son I think I would have stuck it out this is city.
The ride is not over three to go, no bets but still looking forward to Sunday - a rags draw and silverware for us.

Can’t believe people blaming Bravo for the goal. Shit happens let’s get our mojo back for the one that counts on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.