Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Was he at the game? This was from the BBC website.

"Football is a family event and the disruption that players and fans alike faced will not be tolerated," said Greater Manchester police chief superintendent Stuart Ellison.

"As soon as people were on the pitch, we immediately deployed our resources to the front of the stands, where they were able to keep the two groups of supporters apart and prevent any further disruption."

It seemed to take an age to see any significant amount of police anywhere. .The only thing stopping the Wigan fan's from walking into the city end was fear of what might happen if they did.

We could always refuse to deal with them- you know, like a certain piss can across the road did?

I hold my hands up and give piss-can credit for that. Shame we are too eager to look good, even at our supporters expense. Sex case covering twats, and don't get me going on that twitter crusader wing nut and his brillo chin.

Shouldn't get banned for defending himself though if he did you would hope the club would make significant steps to take the corrupt organisation that is the FA to task

Similar game to yesterday in terms of the pattern of play. We absolutely battered Notts that day and they scored a single winner on the break about ten minutes from the end.

The thought crossed my mind during last night's game. That match at Notts County was close to being called off due to bad weather and remember listening on the radio for confirmation it was on. Ta ra to the (now ex) missus and off I went!

88b85d0571f25982335035b012d426a1.jpg
That could be just the Nike logo tbf..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.