Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Ric.
Looked sharp last night. Him going off made a huge difference for me.
Not sure why Pep didn't pull DanIlo and bring Walker on in a 3 with Laporte on the left. Twas a big kick in the balls losing both of our left lane at the same time.

Thanks @Ric.
Not sure why Pep didn't pull DanIlo and bring Walker on in a 3 with Laporte on the left. Twas a big kick in the balls losing both of our left lane at the same time.

I didn’t think he was playing that well tbh, but thought it was the wrong decision to take him off (assuming it was purely tactical). With ten men you need to have some pace up front, and we had none after Sane’s substitution. Our attack looked blunt.

Sorry but I thought he was awful last night. Didn’t look bothered at all, that fact when he kind of flicked the ball back to delph and didn’t put any power into it and gave it back to Wigan only to stare and stop walking. Also he was offside a couple of times when all he had to was look across the line.

If we started KDB we would of won in hindsight. Amount of chances he created within 5-10 minute of coming on were incredible.

sometimes I think maybe he/how he is used in the team is so one dimensional. feel he has a lot more to offer than chasing down through balls and clogging a ball into a packed box.
I guess it's one of those things when it works it's brilliant and when it doesn't he looks pants.
Would like to see silva stop aimlessly pushing balls inbetween centre back and full back for sane to chase on to, and give it to his feet. And when sane gets the ball at his feet he takes his man on rather than pass backwards

Sorry but I thought he was awful last night. Didn’t look bothered at all, that fact when he kind of flicked the ball back to delph and didn’t put any power into it and gave it back to Wigan only to stare and stop walking. Also he was offside a couple of times when all he had to was look across the line.

If we started KDB we would of won in hindsight. Amount of chances he created within 5-10 minute of coming on were incredible.

Totally agree. That ball to Delph was half-arsed and his "intensity" going backwards was not as good as going forwards. He does this a lot Leroy. But then the next game he looks like the greatest winger you've ever seen. Just youthful exuberance and Pep knows how to manage him. Hooking him will have been tactical, but his effort might have made him an easy pick IMO.

Thanks @Ric.
Looked sharp!?

4tPb1B9.gif

World beater one week and awful the next. Once this lad gets consistency in his game, he will be one of the best wingers in the world.

I love him <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.