United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went on the BBC and Daily Mail site (I know) to see the report on Sergios tackle in the first 5 min and the ref writing on a yellow but giving red.....nothing, how strange.

Just went on the BBC and Daily Mail site (I know) to see the report on Sergios tackle in the first 5 min and the ref writing on a yellow but giving red.....nothing, how strange.

Serves you right - take note avoid the Dail Mail, the Rag BBC and MUEN and you'll be much happier.

28056142_1939351062759141_3508168411126575659_n.jpg

City are so good they have given scum fans their best night for years.

Absolutely spot on!!!. Their utter joy at this result actually makes me smile. It shows just how scared they are of this City team and how happy they are at not having to face City later on in the Cup. What a monumental shift of power there has been in Manchester.

Every Rag in worked loved it.

Chanting, smiling, dancing, etc.

If Hudders have knocked United out I wouldn't have given a shit.

How times have changed.

So far this season,I've seen City score 4 goals in 7 games,5 in 3,6 in 1 and 7 in 1.
I've seen Napoli and Feyenoord destroyed in their own backyard,I've seen the Rags and Chelsea given a footballing lesson in their own backyards.
I've seen a complete destruction of Liverpool,Spuds and Arsenal at the Etihad along with numerous hammering's home and away.
Think it's a total of 111 goals across all comps.
I've seen record after record be broken and possibly more to come.
I've seen us reach 1 final so far,and run away with the league and should be crowned champions.
I've seen some of the most breathtaking football I've ever seen,with some of the finest individual performances.

The rags highlight?????.... Wigan beating City.

So far this season,I've seen City score 4 goals in 7 games,5 in 3,6 in 1 and 7 in 1.
I've seen Napoli and Feyenoord destroyed in their own backyard,I've seen the Rags and Chelsea given a footballing lesson in their own backyards.
I've seen a complete destruction of Liverpool,Spuds and Arsenal at the Etihad along with numerous hammering's home and away.
Think it's a total of 111 goals across all comps.
I've seen record after record be broken and possibly more to come.
I've seen us reach 1 final so far,and run away with the league and should be crowned champions.
I've seen some of the most breathtaking football I've ever seen,with some of the finest individual performances.

The rags highlight?????.... Wigan beating City.

This is the post of the day....... no week, maybe even the month. It is amazing everyone seems to be commiserating with me (me Mam) or taking the piss (raggies I know) I think I will learn the above of ny heart and just give it them back when they start.

Again, brillaint post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.