Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Think alot of the media owe him an apology
They do, but the won’t.

They got their narrative out via social media. Lots of ill informed ****s are accusing the club of being a protector of all kinds of criminals now.

BBC need a fucking good talking too for stirring it up.

I'm pleasantly surprised that not even the FA would stoop as low as attempting to charge him. I suspect they realised that City had plenty of ammo of their own with respect to Wigan's abject stewarding failure. It was an utter joke they kept blasting the music while the stadium announcer meekly asked if they might want to leave the pitch "in case we get in trouble with the FA"

That will never happen mate, neither will the hunt to try and find the vermin scum that attacked him. It’s put a dampener on the BBCs hate campaign, they’ll hate that. I hope Kun goes on to press charges on the scum who attacked him. Wigan should be punished heavily for this fcuk up.
And the coppers

It wasn't just that they came onto the pitch, if they just celebrated with their players it would have been fine. The anti city media brigade has got rival fans and sometimes players acting like complete ****s towards everyone connected to the club thinking it will stand(there's banter/rivalry and there's being a **** asking for trouble). Those Wigan fans behaved like morons, they were the reason it kicked off not sour grapes as they want to spin it:

Last edited:
Liverpool fan here.

Aguero does nothing wrong at all. The fan is committing an offence even being on the pitch, never mind approaching him and apparently yelling in his face. Aguero isn’t being unreasonable in acting in self defence by pushing him away. Storm in a teacup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.