Would the league on its own be regarded as a failure?

We are on the cusp of something magical. League and League Cup double is the minimum that we deserve based on the football we have displayed this season. We are comfortably the best team in England and probably the best team in Europe as well. It would be a great shame if the silverware does't reflect this come May. We aren't really in the middle of a rebuild. This team is capable so no excuses next weekend.

How you work out Conte having a better time then eh ‘blue’?

If Pep wins just the league this year that’s 1 league title in 2 years.

One of Jose or Conte are likely to win the FA Cup this year so for Conte it could be a league title and FA Cup in 2 years and for Jose an FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League.

Spurs could win it but I doubt it.

We have to win the League Cup at weekend.

A league and cup double I believe should be the minimum we should expect considering our quality this season and how far ahead we are not just of everyone in England, but quite a few in Europe too.

Only Barca and Bayern rival us this season in my opinion.

I will be delighted if we only win the league - ecstatic if we win the league and league cup and anything in the Champs league is a bonus!

Loved this season and we will have the last laugh.

Yes it would, considering the season we are having and how far we are ahead of not only just everyone in England but quite a few big teams in Europe too.

Many a City fan considering the last 30-40 years will happily take any trophy as success but do you really see the board accepting that?

If we just win the league then Conte will have had a better 2 years than Pep despite a pretty poor season this campaign and if Mourinho wins the FA Cup which I think you have to fancy then doing now, Jose will have won 3 major trophies minimum at the end of this season.

Even Pellegrini won a double in his first season.

What will make the media really turn on Pep is if an English team other than us wins the Champions League this season.

What's the 3 major trophies Maureen will have won if they win the FA cup?

Please don't say the Europa league. That is a competition for abject failure to compete in premier league (for English teams) and the best failures in the champions league. The league cup is a bigger comp and you play better opposition in the later stages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.