Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need to make sure Taylor never refs us again.

It's time to demand an investigation into why whenever Taylor refs a tight match involving City e.g. vs Chelsea at home last season and the Wigan game last night, there is pandemonium and chaos afterwards. Clearly he actively seeks to impact tight matches against us - unfairly. Although the chaos following the chelsea match and last night's are different - but not different for what happened in tunnel.

He does nothing in matches where we are thrashing the opponents, might even give us a meaningless penalty e.g Watford away this season. But refused stonewall penalty against Chelsea for Gundogan.

The question has to be asked of the FA, PGMOL etc - there is a pattern here.

Good evening and welcome to the Anthony Taylor Magic Show. Can I have a member of the City team to come onto my stage, thank you Mr Delph.

and now can I have 9 Wigan players to also come onto to the stage...... ok gather round, no not you Delph just the Wigan players,

OK pick a card any card, look at it and ........... wait ............ you picked a yellow card didn't you............... NO !

Ha ha only kidding you, of course you picked this card didnt't you, you picked a red card, am I right ?

Yes, brilliant, (at this point Taylor turns to Delph).................. and you sonny jim, you Bertie, can fuck off for an early bath I've got a bet on this match.

Bizarre sequence of events with the yellow out first but for me it was a clear red - he was reckless, off the ground with studs raised. If he’s connected with the Wigan player it would have looked just as bad as the one on Leroy recently.

If anyone had done a similar tackle on KdB I think there’d be outrage on here if a red wasn’t shown.

You mean a similar tackle as in the one done on Aguero after 4 minutes, that kind of similar tackle ? or do you mean a similar tackle where a player is clearly booked but because the home team dont like the decision he is sent off ? I remember the first one but i dont recall the second one ever happening before.

Did anyone see when sane won the ball at shin height and Taylor the rags gave a foul for a high foot?? Shirley that can't be down to poor officiating it stinks.

Mark Halsey to Yahoo: "The moment Taylor pulled out a yellow and started the cautioning procedure and writing Delph’s number, that should have been his final decision, but he was influenced by the protests of the Wigan players and coaching team and appeared to change his mind."

Mark Halsey to Yahoo: "That can never happen. You have to stand by your decision whatever pressure you may come under and stay mentally strong. A referee looks weak if it appears he is being influenced by players surrounding him on the field."

Mark Halsey to Yahoo: "The moment Taylor pulled out a yellow and started the cautioning procedure and writing Delph’s number, that should have been his final decision, but he was influenced by the protests of the Wigan players and coaching team and appeared to change his mind."

Mark Halsey to Yahoo: "That can never happen. You have to stand by your decision whatever pressure you may come under and stay mentally strong. A referee looks weak if it appears he is being influenced by players surrounding him on the field."
he isn't weak, he's a cheat.

Anthony Taylor is a corrupt and cowardly individual who has seriously affected the outcome of at least two important games against City, one being the game against Chelsea last season at the Etihad and the second one last night with the two-card trick he performed. Both of those decisions appear to have been the result of him " getting a message" via his earpiece .

For that alone, I cannot see why the club cannot raise this as a very serious concern with both the FA and PIGMOL, although I am certain that both sets of corrupt organisations would deny any malpractice or wrongdoing.

I know that there are posters who totally refute the claims of bias against City, or corruption withing the FA/PIGMOL set ups, but when considering the number of serious fouls against us which are dealt with by yellow cards when red is clearly more appropriate , I find incredulous , despite my personal bias.

Pep has complained recently, and suddenly we are on the wrong end of a strange decision given what actually took place on the night. However I believe that Delph was stupid to have made that tackle and given Taylor his opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.