Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not confident whatsoever.

We tend to come unstuck against bogey teams, Liverpool at Anfield, Wigan in the cup and... Arsenal at Wembley?

Im a little concerned about the line up on Sunday,
I would have felt better with Delph and Ederson starting but that isn't gonna happen.
In addition Silva did not look anything like himself last night the same goes for Sane.
I suspect Pep will go with Kompany over Stones or Laporte as well.
Not sure if Gundo gets the nod over Silva.

---------------------------Bravo----------------------------
Walker---------Otto------------Kompany--------Danilo
---------------------------Ferny----------------------------
---------------KDB---------------------Silva---------------
---Bernardo------------Aguero---------------Sterling---

Bravo

Walker Stones Otamendi Zinchenko

Sterling Fernandinho DeBruyne Silva Sane

Jesus

Subs;
Ederson
Kompany
Foden
Danilo
Gundogan
Bernado
Aguero

Go back to raz one side and sane the other,go for it from the off,thats how we played earlier in the season and it served us well
Agree, think B.Silva will be great for us but back to 2 pacey wingers for this one

Sorry to say but without Delph,Bravo will be horribly exposed. Laporte at left full back for me. Then we can go 3 at the back with 2 up front if necessary.
Ideally easy Eddie should start too - but Pep has spoken so we're playing Arsenal with one arm tried behind our backs. Very worying.

I don't think either of those did their chances any favours last night. They've both played most games recently too.

Think he'll go with as @Cotton Weave Blue predicted. Maybe Danilo for Zinchenko given he's better defensively, and Arsenal's only threat is their forward line.
So you think Sane and Danilo did enough to justify a starting place? I thought Danilo was our worst player by a long way, he looked suspect in defence, nervous and wayward in passing, shooting was wasteful.

bravo is our keeper in the Cups and will keep his place I am sure. Much as we like ederson, you have to be fair to squad players. I was gutted for Pants the day Mancini dropped him for Joe at 2013 FA Cup Final.

And I picked bravo earlier in the thread but on reflection though I want to win and have the best possible chance to, so play your best keeper, tight on bravo but after yesterday a bounce back and emphatic cup win is all I care about not sentiment.

A shower of ****s I hate have been a bogey to us already this week, I don't want another shower of twats to have a chance to do the same on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.