Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
As other posters have mentioned, it can't be coincidence that controversy follows Taylor around... especially when it comes to his involvement in City matches. The FA really need to take note and not put themselves in a position where accusations of bias can be made by removing him from future City fixtures.

I don't really have a problem with the fact he sent Delph off. When you dive in like he did you do risk giving the ref a decision to make, however the fact that Taylor produced and wrote on a yellow card initially doesn't sit well.

Terrible ref and no surprise to see him take centre stage again. Disgrace.

Taylor gives the impression his actions are deliberate and he wants us to know :-

Side show Bob: Taylor puts whistle to his mouth, puts hand in red card pocket, then signals to carry on playing, not even a free kick given.

Delph: Gets yellow card out and writes Delph's details on it, then pulls out a red card.

Find it hard to believe it is not premeditated. He doesn't do this to other clubs. Club have to take it up with relevant authorities. At least get him banned from our matches.

Wasn't Cheatingburg banned from Everton matches.

I can only think it will be added to the list of stuff that Pep talks to Reilly about (whenever that is scheduled).

Well we are still awaiting the outcome of their " deliberations" concerning the Firmino racial abuse claim , so the message would appear to be " don't hold your breath ! "

its going to be the biggest hurdle to get over (the officials) they will be after us and i said it weeks ago its a ticking time bomb

we seen it last season when the first half of the season was like nothing else i have seen in football. a team that plays the game in the right way have the ball most of the time not a dirty player in the squad and we are picking up red cards like its the norm. we all know who runs the head of referees in england and he will make it dam hard for man city to win silverware under pep. last night was another shocker taylor takes out the yellow card writes the name on it all the wigan players are pushing him calling for red even the manager on the line of going nuts and wants red next thing taylor shows the red. now who or what changed his mind and you can only give what you see and he was giving a yellow card

its cheating and we all know why ??? manchester city have the best set of players in the premier league by a country mile and we running away with everything and somebody is not happy about it and will stop city in the only way they can with the officials in games. its the lever and city have to beat the referee and the other team in every game

last night was poor don't get me wrong the players was not giving it 100% and players rested and others asked to play not fit and up to it sane was not there last night one big tackle on him and he was not having any of it. silva was miles off it and looked unfit and not trained so why risk him aguero was another he is running around at times then just turns off and could not give a shit. but i have this feeling the players know and when they see taylor taking charge of the game they just don't want to play knowing its going to be a hard night of getting kicked off the park and getting nothing and them getting everything

so again i say what can we do to get over the line and win silverware the fair way. up next the league cup final and if we think tonight was bad then its coming think and fast. arsenal players will get right protected and the yellows will flow for city players and in stopping us play and it will get ugly and somebody is facing a red card again. we need to start calling out the cheats and not just letting it pass. so what if pep gets a fine i want him to start showing it hurts him just as much as us fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.