Songs you hate with every fibre of your being.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Also hate the two clubs that sing it, with a passion. Both are absolute wankers.
Bang on. I was watching a Dortmund programme about their stadium the other day thinking about how much I’d love to experience the Yellow Wall. Then as the teams came out I remembered that they sing this shite and came over all Hanover. The common theme with the three clubs who are famous for singing this shite is the sheer amount of thugs they attract.

Bang on. I was watching a Dortmund programme about their stadium the other day thinking about how much I’d love to experience the Yellow Wall. Then as the teams came out I remembered that they sing this shite and came over all Hanover. The common theme with the three clubs who are famous for singing this shite is the sheer amount of thugs they attract.
we used to sing it

I’ve been abroad watching Celtic over a dozen times and the only time I saw a bug fight was when cops attacked us at the Celta Vigo game, including a young guy in a wheelchair and men, not thugs, steamed into them to protect those who couldn’t protect themselves.

Every club has thugs. We have no more than any other proportionately. It’s jyst we have a bigger support than most. If you do a search about ya causing violence abroad you won’t find anything.

Peace

Agreed.

Red Red Wine. Wine is spelled improperly.
Come On Eileen. Not just because the song is absolutely awful, but because no human should ever wear blue jean overalls, let alone blue jean overalls without a shirt (as per the video).
1: Are you sure you're not me?
2: Are you female?
3: Are you married?

This song by that bunch of wankers Europe, is my all time most hated song. Everything about it I loathe. The look of the band. The lyrics are fucking pathetic, the sound, the cliched rock lead guitar solo. The **** singing it the way he sings it

I give you The Final Countdown.

Anybody have a song that makes them want to smash up the room as soon as it comes on?

You’re not alone.

I have to say that is a fucking good shout mate! Of a similar nature I’d chuck Scorpion’s “Winds of change” and Toto’s “Africa” into the mix, and I’ve always had a pathological hatred of duets......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.