Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor gives the impression his actions are deliberate and he wants us to know :-

Side show Bob: Taylor puts whistle to his mouth, puts hand in red card pocket, then signals to carry on playing, not even a free kick given.

Delph: Gets yellow card out and writes Delph's details on it, then pulls out a red card.

Find it hard to believe it is not premeditated. He doesn't do this to other clubs. Club have to take it up with relevant authorities. At least get him banned from our matches.

Wasn't Cheatingburg banned from Everton matches.

Yes he was. His friendship with Stevie G was wholly inappropriate for a top official.

Everyone single footballer in the country (whether professional or Sunday League) who watched our game against Wigan will know it pays dividends to surround the referee and yell in his face until he changes his decision.

Everyone single footballer in the country (whether professional or Sunday League) who watched our game against Wigan will know it pays dividends to surround the referee and yell in his face until he changes his decision.

The players had nothing to do with that change of decision last night and it had everything to do with whoever was whispering into his earpiece.

The exact same for when he changed his mind about sending Luiz off against us.

Its sinister, its blatant and its cheating.

The players had nothing to do with that change of decision last night and it had everything to do with whoever was whispering into his earpiece.

The exact same for when he changed his mind about sending Luiz off against us.

Its sinister, its blatant and its cheating.
This,he’s being advised or prompted,he should be not be getting this type of assistance via earpiece ...

I cannot believe no one has mentioned the non penalty incident with Bernardo silva in the 2nd half. Commentator said it was clumsy but it was 100% a penalty of happened at the other end !

Jenas put it down to the defender being stronger. FFS he near enough picked Silva up and threw him to the floor.
Cue Life of Brian puns.

It's not though.

Imo even though I'm not a fan of Pellegrini, Taylor effectively finished him v Chelsea. That game killed his momentum.

From where I'm sat, it was clear Taylor was running toward Sideshow Bob to send him off, he had the whistle ready to blow, then he suddenly did an about turn, just like last night.

Imo he is already using some ofher equally dodgy ****, in his earpiece, to give him an angle to fuck us over.

He didn't have to give a red card last night, someone told him he could so he did. Same as someone told him he didn't have to send off Luiz, so he didn't.
Exactly how I feel
The Chelsea game last year robbed us of put pressure on the title.
Last night stopped us from potentially becoming the greatest English team in history.
The rag **** is responsible.

Exactly how I feel
The Chelsea game last year robbed us of put pressure on the title.
Last night stopped us from potentially becoming the greatest English team in history.
The rag **** is responsible.
How about our players are responsible, for not taking our chances yet again, also our players turning up with a we have won this game boys attitude, the sending off didn't help matters but wasn't the reason we lost

For proof of a cover up and cheating go to Book Shop 26 Rebuplic street Malta ,bound to be something there.
It so obvious now the club has to do something,is there nobody in the City fan base could hack their radio comms.and catch them at it.

Peps after match presser last night he was saying something wasn’t right tonight, now I might be wrong he then changed to the players, he was very clever in saying it was a red it was a red giving these hacks no where to go, I get the impression he wanted to let it all out and call it as it was so that tells me he is definitely keeping the clubs powder dry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.