Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson has to play, no room for sentiment in cup finals especially after our defensive misshaps at the pieshop, gives the back 4 so much more confidence...

Got to fancy our chances surely?

Ospina
Ballerin
Monreal
Kocielny
Mustafi
Iwobi
Kloasinac
Xhaka
Elneny
Ozil
Aubamyang

Ederson has to play, no room for sentiment in cup finals especially after our defensive misshaps at the pieshop, gives the back 4 so much more confidence...

Agree. Why deliberately field a weaker side in a cup final? Especially in the very next game after a national humiliation and its subsequent rag media wankfest.

No doubt one footed over rated Wilshere will play like Messi and cause us no end of trouble.
Surely we have to sort out our defensive frailty. Eddy needs to start as I believe he oozes calmness & promotes confidence to those in front of him. His range of passing and distribution are far better than Bravo too.
Zinch at LB. Only because of the comical display Danilo gave. The rest should pick itself. Kev & Merlin are a proven pairing.

I don’t know why but people saying Ederson should play are really getting on my nerves, Bravo is playing get over it

Got to fancy our chances surely?

Ospina
Ballerin
Monreal
Kocielny
Mustafi
Iwobi
Kloasinac
Xhaka
Elneny
Ozil
Aubamyang

That's a very dangerous looking team in terms of pace in the transitions.

They save their best performances for Wembley and really shouldn't have stood a chance last season against us and Chelsea.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Welbeck start to try and stretch us in behind.

One thing is guaranteed, Walcott can't score against us this time!!!!

Raz kun and sane upfront

Silvs and kdb in the middle....

Ederson as keeper....no way will pep do this as he will show faith in bravo but it will be our undoing if he does

like caballero against liverpool in 2014 final nooo?
i really hope that people will stop with this shit hate of bravo...it s fucking anoying and boring already....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.